“Kids go where there is excitement, they stay where there is love.”
– Zig Ziglar
That’s our motto at PCC. To have an exciting environment to learn about Jesus, and to feel the love from caring volunteers.
Our Nursery will be open for parent’s use during worship and Sunday School, but will not be staffed. Also, our Preschool Ministries will not be open due to the inability to socially distance. We are hoping to offer these staffed ministries in the near future.
Sunday @ 9:00 AM – Children’s Church in the Fellowship Hall (Gr. K-6)
– Parents will sign in their child(ren) at the table at the front entrance of the Fellowship Hall.
– Parents will receive an ID bracelet/sticker designated for their child(ren) for security purposes.
– Temperatures may be taken and hand sanitizer will be available.
– Children must wear masks to attend. Leaders will also wear masks and practice social distancing.
– When children enter, they will choose a colored dot on the floor to sit (socially distanced).
– When church is over, parents are asked to sign out their child(ren) in a timely manner.
(Children will be in their Sunday School room after 10 AM and can be signed out from there.)
Sunday @ 10:10 AM – PCC Kids Sunday School (Gr. K-6)
– Wearing masks is required.
Wednesday @ 7:00 PM – PCC Kids Christmas Play Rehearsal (Gr. K-6)
– The same safety and security measures will take place.
*PCC Kids Facebook is a private group that you can request to join to keep up to date on the latest news.