Sunday @ 9:00 AM – Children’s Church in the Fellowship Hall (Gr. K-6)
– Parents will sign in their child(ren) at the table at the front entrance of the Fellowship Hall.
– Parents will receive an ID bracelet/sticker designated for their child(ren) for security purposes.
– Temperatures may be taken and hand sanitizer will be available.
– Children must wear masks to attend. Leaders will also wear masks and practice social distancing.
– When children enter, they will choose a colored dot on the floor to sit (socially distanced).
– When church is over, parents are asked to sign out their child(ren) in a timely manner.
(Children will be in their Sunday School room after 10 AM and can be signed out from there.)
Sunday @ 10:10 AM – PCC Kids Sunday School (Gr. K-6)
– Wearing masks is required.
Our Nursery will be open for parent’s use during worship and Sunday School, but will not be staffed. Also, our Preschool Ministries will not be open due to the inability to socially distance. We are hoping to offer these staffed ministries in the near future.
Wednesday @ 7:00 PM – PCC Kids Meeting (Gr. K-6)
“Kids go where there is excitement, they stay where there is love.”
– Zig Ziglar